This is the first year The Hollywood Reporter has thrown a pre-Emmys party. The event was a combination celebration of the new fall TV season and their way of honoring all of this year’s Emmy nominees. Held at the Garden Terrace of Soho House in West Hollywood, the party had elbow-to-elbow celebrities.
We are excited about this weekend’s big show as well! Have you taken a look at the nominees and Caitlin’s predictions? Have you picked out what you are going to wear? Have you printed out your BINGO cards so you can look for the unexpected (and expected) moments within the show?
The stars kept it pretty casual for The Hollywood Reporter shindig, but it is nice to see the celebrations beginning! Who are you most excited about seeing on the red carpet?
Stars at The Hollywood Reporter Pre Emmys Party:
Image Credit: PR Photos
More Posts by Dresden:
• Award Show Fun: BINGO for the Emmys
• The Evolution of Miss America Winners
• J.K. Rowling To Write Film Based in Potter Wizard World
• Live! From New York! It’s All About Saturday Night Live!
• Is Idris Elba an Oscar Lock for Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom?
• 25 Movies You Didn’t Realize Started as Books
• Doo Wop Group Performs Amazing Cover of a Miley Cyrus Song
• Smell Like the Biebs! 16 Unusual Celebrity Perfumes
• Hot for Teacher! 30 Teachers and Professors in TV and Film