This weekend, I escorted my son to aisle eight in the grocery store: the seasonal aisle. In front of him was a sea of orange and black with shelf after shelf of bags of candy. I pointed to the overstuffed bags of sugar loot and instructed him, “Pick one bag.” That’s right, this year I gave the responsibility of which Halloween candy we would pass out to the neighborhood children to my 4-year-old son. He went directly for a bag with all yellow boxes, and I cringed. No. No, that would not do. Not Dots.
It didn’t have to be my favorite candy, but would any kid be excited about Dots? (No offense to any Dots fans!) I casually walked over to another large bag. “Look! This bag has a lot of variety. Something for everyone to like.” My son ambled over and picked up the bag to inspect it. “It has those candies too!” Sure enough Dots were included.
I usually waver between two or three favorite candies: all within the chewy-fruit variety. No chocolate candy for me, thank you. Of course, celebrities have favorite candy too, and what with being days away from Halloween, we thought it would be fun to see if you could guess what these celebs reached for in the candy aisle.
9 Celebs Reveal Their Favorite Candy:
What’s YOUR favorite candy?
Image Credit: All images, unless otherwise noted, are from PR Photos
More Posts From Dresden
• Octavia Spencer Is the New Jessica Fletcher!
• 15 Celebrity Dessert Recipes From Some of Our Favorite Stars
• School of Rock and Roll: The Next Generation of Concert Goers Put Bass Before Class
• The 20 Best Ghosts in Film Who Will Leave You Laughing, Crying, or Scared to Death
• Recipe for the Free Birds Movie: out of the oven and on to the big screen
• 12 Celebrity Pumpkins
• 18 Celebs Gone Goth
• 16 Halloween Costumes That Nailed it. Or maybe not.