When I put a current photo of myself next to a photo of my mother in her 30′s, I am in awe of how similar we look. I mean, we are related so there isn’t a huge surprise, but there is something really cool about placing my mother on my time frame.
It made me wonder how celebrities would look next to their kids. Current images of celebrity children paired with vintage images of their parents when they were their kid’s age. In other words, just how much does 34-year-old Kate Hudson look like 34-year-old Goldie Hawn?
This could be incredibly helpful for anyone interested in remakes. Is there anyone better than your own kid to play the part you made famous? Goldie was 35 when she made Private Benjamin. I know there have been talks of a remake, and I know Anna Faris is already pretty much attached to the project. But, Kate, come on. YOU GOT THIS!
16 Famous Parents When They Were Their Kid’s Age
More Posts by Dresden:
• What’s Up With Birth Order and Middle Children in TV & Film?
• A Tribute to John Hughes
• Raven-Symone Comes Out, Joins Young Hollywood Out and Proud
• Who Will Play Batman in ‘Man of Steel 2′?
• 2 Guns is the Ultimate Chick Flick
• Finding Yourself at Four: a post inspired by Shot@Life
• 49 Fascinating Celebrity Sisters
• Cheryl Boone Isaacs: 1st African American President of the Academy
MORE ON BABBLE
Now and then — 11 celebrities who started out as child stars
The 33 worst celeb baby names… EVER
15 celebrities who aren’t afraid to go makeup-free
7 infamous child stars who went off the deep end
All I really need to know in life I learned form ’80s movies