14 Best DIY Projects of the Week!Melanie Blodgett
This week is full of DIY goodness! There’s a little bit of everything; there are things for around the house including a golden door and some pretty planters and there are things for the littles like some toys and some pretty amazing leather shoes. But my favorite part is all the great Halloween DIYs floating around. I mean, there are just so many awesome ones for Halloween parties, kids toys, and the like. There is even a skeleton hand that you can move around and manipulate by pulling strings. How fun is that? I bet you’re dying to see it … pun intended. Enjoy this week’s best DIYs and happy crafting!
1. Leather Crowns: How adorable are these little golden crowns? They would be perfect for a little one’s birthday party!
2. Golden Glassware: I think I am in love with these glasses. Aren’t they gorgeous? I need that polka dot one.
3. Gold Door: Who wouldn’t love this door? I mean really. It’s so easy and would be such a perfect touch to liven up your space.
4. Wrapped Bottles: This is such a pretty and fun way to display the drinks for your next party. The dots are killing me!
5. Marbled Pumpkins: I’m kind of a sucker for anything marbled. It’s one of my weaknesses. These little pumpkins are so easy and so unique. You know you want some.
6. Pretty Planters: Aren’t these planters fun? I love the colors and the little textured prints. So cute!
7. Cardboard Ears: Maybe the perfect Halloween outfit for a little one. If you can get them to keep them on their head.
8. Boo Bags: I love the simplicity of these little party favor bags. Now I want to throw a party just so I can have these as the favors.
9. Spook Pops: These are such a clever and fantastic alternative to the classic tissue covered ghost pops. Love that skeleton!
10. Jack-O-Lantern Cups: Have some mason jars that you want to put to good use? Make these! So cute.
11. Leather Shoes: When I first saw these adorable shoes I thought “I need to buy these.” Then I saw that it was a DIY and I thought “done.”
12. Skeleton Stamping: This is such a fun idea! The kids (and you) will love playing with these stamps.
13. Ribbon Bags: This is such an easy DIY that it’s barely a DIY at all! Download the cute sticker ribbons, print them out and stick them on. Bam! Instant party bags.
14. Moveable Skeleton Hand: This is a great one for the kids. It’s a skeleton hand that you manipulate by pulling some strings. Just help them stay away from that finger in the middle.