Get crafty this Father’s Day with homemade gifts the kids can make. For the dad who loves to cook, have the kids paint him trivets or an apron. Decorate his office desk with photos of the kids and use their art to make photo mats. Check out all the fun ideas for Pops in these 25 DIY Kid-Made Father’s Day Gifts.
1. Stenciled Plate: Have the kids paint a plate for dad.
2. Kid Art Trivet: Use the kids’ art to make trivets for the dad who cooks.
3. Art Frame: Have the kids decorate a frame for Dad’s office.
4. Chocolate Spoons: Dip spoons in chocolate for an added treat in Dad’s morning coffee or a quick cure for his sweet tooth.
5. Decorate a Mug: Have the kids use Sharpie markers to decorate a mug for Dad.
6. Dominoes for Dad: Paint some rock dominoes and play games with Dad.
7. Terrarium: Have the kids build Dad a terrarium.
8. Golf Tee Porcupines: Make some cute porcupines to hold Dad’s golf tees.
9. Garden Stones: Paint and customize garden stones.
10. Chia Pet: Construct a dad edition chia pet and see how close the resemblance is.
11. Moss Terrarium: These moss terrariums would be so cute with Star Wars or whatever Dad’s favorite characters are.
12. Rock Paperweight: Paint a rock into a fancy handmade a paperweight.
13. Etched Beer Mug: Let the kids decorate a pattern to etch into a beer mug.
14. Instagram Coasters: Make some Instagram coasters for dad to set his morning coffee on while he relaxes.
15. Stepping Stone: Make stepping stone with tiny handprints for Dad’s garden.
16. Super Dad Metals: Let your kids pick Dad’s super talent and make a medal.
17. Personalized Book: Create a book for Dad with the kids’ handwritten opinions.
18. Watercolor Art: Use the kids’ abstract art to decorate DADDY.
19. Paperweight: Use salt dough to make a paperweight for Dad’s important papers.
20. Scrabble Frame: Spell out your love for Dad with these Scrabble frames.
21. Top 10 List: Make a list of the top 10 reasons why Dad is awesome.
22. Creative Picture: Decorate the driveway with kid art and take a picture to frame or make a card.
23. Notepad: Have kids decorate the side of the notepad for an artistic take on an office staple.
24. Gift Wrap: Kids can decorate the gift wrap.