Get crafty this Father’s Day with homemade gifts the kids can make — from trivets for the chef to golf tee holders for the golfer. Check out all the fun ideas for pops with these 11 DIY Father’s Day gifts.
1. Stenciled Plate: Have the kids paint a plate for dad.
2. Kid Art Trivet: Use the kids’ art to make trivets for the dad who cooks.
3. Chocolate Spoons: Dip spoons in chocolate for an added treat in dad’s morning coffee or a quick cure for his sweet tooth.
4. Terrarium: Have the kids build dad a terrarium.
5. Golf Tee Porcupines: Make some cute porcupines to hold dad’s golf tees.
6. Rock Paperweight: Paint a rock into a fancy handmade paperweight.
7. Instagram Coasters: Make some Instagram coasters for dad to set his morning coffee on while he relaxes.
8. Personalized Book: Create a book for dad with the kids’ handwritten opinions.
9. Scrabble Frame: Spell out your love for dad with these Scrabble frames.
10. Top 10 List: Make a list of the top 10 reasons why dad is awesome.
11. Creative Picture: Decorate the driveway with kid art and take a picture to frame or make a card.