Last month I talked about the 5 moments I wish we caught on camera, and now I’ll talk about the 5 moments I’m glad we did luckily actually catch on camera (with links to the cute videos!)
Keep reading to see my favorite videos of my son the last 4 1/2 years…
1. First time crawling: No sound and only a few seconds long but I had this great trick to get him to crawl with a toy!
2. First words: Our first one with sound, and too adorable watching him obsessing over the airplane in the sky and stumbling around the yard.
3. Pool Jumping: This was the first time he got really comfortable in the water, I’m so glad I caught it on tape!
4. His first gymnastics performance: It’s too cute, he’s always loved gymnastics and this was his first performance.
5. His first time skiing: This literally was his first day skiing and we were so proud of how brave he was!
What are your kid’s favorite moments you’ve caught on video?
Would you like to win weekly prizes like a Sony Handycam or a $200 Disney shopping card? Enter to win here!