5 Travel Apps That Will Save Your Thanksgiving TripElinaMamaista
With Thanksgiving almost upon us, millions of families are planning to hit the road, skies or the train tracks in search of far away turkey and stuffing with their dearest but not always nearest. And that means millions of babies and kids will be going on the road as well, which can result in a whole slew of complicated logistics for moms, including where to take kids for a quick potty break, where to nurse or how to keep track of all the vital travel info.
Click through for the top 5…
1. Bravado Breastfeeding Locator: Nursing moms on the go have so many challenges, where to nurse, what to cover up with — the list is endless. Leave it to the originators of the best nursing bras known to womankind at Bravado to come up with a genius breastfeeding app that will help you locate nursing friendly areas where you’re not likely to get the evil eye.
2. iBaby: Left your digital monitor at home? Happens to the best of us. Fortunately, iBaby app will work as a more than adequate stand in. Just place next to baby and the phone will automatically dial a number when baby makes noise so you can listen in without disturbing your late-night catch ups with family and friends.
3. Flight Tracker: Nothing worse than getting the whole brood out of bed 3 am only to find out your flight is delayed or better yet cancelled. When traveling with the family, don’t leave home without the Flight Tracker app that will keep you updated on all the latest developments.
4. Nappy Station Location: While it’s still in development, this genius app from Pink Lining Bags needs your help to be the most popular travel app helping moms locate the best places to change baby. And our fellow blogger Nadia wrote about the best part: By simply logging in your favorite place to change baby, you could win the best holiday gift ever – an iPad!
5. MomMaps: With over 18 cities featuring all the best kid friendly activities, including restaurants, parks, playground and fun activities, you’ll never be caught without something to do with kids when you’re in a new city.
>>BONUS: If you’re wondering what product is pictured above, it’s an amazing new device that just came out on the market. A strap that attaches a folding chair to any carry on bag, so you can cart your brood around with no extra car seats, pull alongs, etc. Get it here. Genius!