I’m not sure what keeps things together these days. Glue? Love? Hope? As a parent, I’m thinking it could be tape. I’ve never used tape as much as I do now as a mother. It seems everything requires some kind of special tape – broken toys, rips in coloring books, boxes of old baby gear, holiday gifts, my body in a strapless dress. You name it, it needs help.
I’m not alone in my tape obsession. My fellow blogger Michelle Horton just discovered some fabulous finds made from duct tape! If you’re all about style and agree that brown packing tape is just downright sad, you’ll love the cool items at TapeSwell.
Divine decorative tape, DIY ideas and much more after the jump!
Did you know custom printed packing tape is the biggest trend in marketing right now? Well, TapeSwell prints full-color images on packing tape so you can easily promote your brand – or your children! They recently did a custom order for M.I.A., the award winning artist. (Pictured above)
“It’s a sticky business, but it doesn’t have to be tacky.” That’s the TapeSwell motto! From decorative labels to envelope tape to decorative tape, TapeSwell is all about making practical pretty tape. It also gives you a lot of new creative DIY possibilities to explore in the way of sticky stuff:
1. Recycle with style, old boxes go from frumpy to fabulous
2. Redefine special delivery
3. Create artful packages with multiple tape patterns
4. Bond beautifully with label tape, think: bookplates, notebooks gift bags, etc.
5. Evoke envelope envy; jazz up addresses with wraparound address label tape
6. Frame children’s artwork inexpensively with the unique Baroque Frame tape