An absolutely gorgeous set of eight chocolates representing each planet in the solar system. (Sorry, Pluto fans.) Love!
Each planet features a delectable combination of ganache and cocoa:
• Mercury — lemon ganache with mango and coconut.
• Venus — white chocolate ganache with subtle lemon and sour cream
• Earth — plain ganache with the taste of original gangway cocoa
• Mars — orange ganache and praline
• Jupiter — bittersweet chocolate ganache blended with milk and rich Tahitian vanilla
• Saturn — Kikaseta rum raisin ganache with bitter chocolate
• Uranus — milk chocolate ganache blended with milk and tea
• Neptune — cappuccino and cinnamon ganache
Unfortunately, the only place I’ve found selling the chocolates is the Rihga Royal Hotel Gourmet Store (website in Japanese). If anyone knows a domestic retailer, please share in the comments!
Check out other articles by Rachel here!
Other posts you may enjoy: