BOB Introduces First Four-Wheel StrollerMichelle Horton
BOB — makers of the most raved-about jogging strollers — just introduced their biggest new launch since their jogging stroller, 15 years ago.
For the first time ever, BOB now makes a lightweight four-wheel stroller called the MOTION.
So now BOB-loving parents have a more manageable every-day stroller option, with features like:
- “infinite” seat recline, which, according to BOB (I haven’t seen it in person yet) is suitable right from birth.
- A generous weight limit of 65 lbs.
- One-handed quick fold (similar, I’m assuming, to the Britax B-Agile, considering Britax now owns BOB)
- Adjustable handlebar and an adjustable head pad
- Durable pneumatic wheels on a spring-suspension system
- A “Click & Go” adapter for the BOB B-SAFE car seat or Britax car seats
Again, I haven’t seen this stroller in person, so I’m interested to see how it compares to the similarly designed Britax B-AGILE (and also similar Baby Jogger City Mini), and I’d especially like to see the stroller canopy coverage, undercarriage basket functionality, and maneuverability. Although, knowing the quality that comes from BOB and Britax, I have no doubts that it’s a home-run design.
See more cool strollers coming in 2013!