Have you heard of Bonnaroo? The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival is an annual, four to five-day music festival, created and produced by Superfly Productions and AC Entertainment, first held in 2002. Over the years, Bonnaroo has become more and more Kid friendly. With a special Family Camping area, select Kids activities such as Kidz Jam, and family friendly workshops, parents are able to experience Bonnaroo with their kids with ease. The dates for this years Bonnaroo is June 9-12th in Manchester, TN.
Keep reading after the jump to find out what to bring for your kids & the Bonnaroo lineup for 2011!
What to bring for your kids:
* Bring plenty of sunscreen and waterproofs
* A nice strong but snuggly rug/blanket is essential.
* A wheelbarrow, off-road pushchair, bike trailer buggy or other form of push/pull impromptu transportation for young children is useful.
* Bring plenty of carton drinks.
* A first aid kit
* Bring wet wipes – they are useful for everything from your daily wash, wiping hands before eating and wiping bums.
* If you have a formula fed baby, then invest in those bottles that use disposable liner bags (the sort you use for freezing breast milk) and a load of ready mixed formula milk in cartons.
Eminem Arcade Fire Widespread Panic The Black Keys Buffalo Springfield feat Richie Furay, Stephen Stills, Neil Young, Rick Rosas, Joe Vitale My Morning Jacket Lil Wayne String Cheese Incident Robert Plant & Band of Joy Mumford & Sons The Strokes The Decemberists Ray Lamontagne Bassnectar Iron & Wine Girl Talk Primus Dr. John and The Original Meters performing Desitively Bonnaroo Alison Krauss & Union Station Pretty Lights Florence + the Machine SuperJam featuring Dan Auerbach and Dr. John Explosions in the Sky STS9 Gogol Bordello Beirut Big Boi Scissor Sisters Gregg Allman Ratatat Robyn Warren Haynes Band Deerhunter Opeth & Many More!
For more info you can visit their site!