DIY: Geometric Clay Mobilekenziepoo
If you are looking for a fun mobile, then look no further then here! We have found a great tutorial on a DIY Geometric Clay Mobile! Super cute and super easy!
Keep reading after the jump for more info on how to make this DIY Geometric Clay Mobile!
- Rolling pin (the non-stick variety is preferable)
- Premier Stone Clay – available at craft stores such as Michael’s or online
- Elmer’s Paper Craft Gel Glue
- Metallic Pen-Touch Paint Pen by Sakura (extra fine point) | available at craft supply stores
- Craft knife
- Freezer paper or waxed paper (to protect your work surface)
- Scissors (optional)
For Full Details on the Tutorial visit Creature Comforts Blog here.
Follow Rachelle on Instagram
Follow Rachelle On Pinterest
Like Rachelle on Facebook
Follow Rachelle on Twitter
Rachelle Francey is the Editor in Chief for La Petite Magazine, and editor at Kenziepoo.com, in which you will find everything extraordinary for the little one in your life…including fashion, design, DIY projects, unforgettable stories and more!