Once again we’re rounding up the very best sales this week from the online shopping sites you don’t have time to sift through. Remember, these sites are completely free and easy to sign up for, so just check in with Family Style for your weekly round-up every Monday:
Monday, July 26:
Ethan Allen bags are up to 60% off on Totsy.com, but only until tomorrow morning. This eco-friendly Ethan Allen Murray Hull satchel, originally $200, is now selling for $90. Water-resistant with plenty of organizational pockets, it’s the perfect stylish summer bag for mom. Yes, despite stores being stocked with fall gear, it is still summer.
More shopping deals for Monday:
- Luxurious organic beauty products from Ecco Bella are on sale from Jasmere.com.
- Fun, colorful (and washable!) “lunchbugs” from Mimi the Sardine are reduced from $24 to $14 on The Mini Social.
Click through for more sales this week:
Tuesday, July 27
We’re big fans of ImagiPLAY over here at Babble (I even featured them in my Best Tooth Fairy Pillows round-up), and now their eco-friendly, innovative and safe toys are on sale big at The Mini Social. This Butterfly Alphabet puzzle is only $18 (selling for $36.99 on ImagiPLAY), and their play sets, push toys and puzzles are all 50% off. Definitely a must see!
More shopping deals for Tuesday:
- Mad Sky girls clothing is drastically reduced on Zulily.com! You have to check out the little “Ditzy Floral Ruffly Bubble” for infants, reduced from $35 to $9.99.
- This one makes the little girl in me absolutely giddy: If you know a little lady who loves playing dress-up, you won’t want to miss the sale for Tutu Couture over at Gilt.com. You can buy a beautiful ballerina tutu for $36 (originally $65) and a crown to match for only $7 (down from $12).
- How about something nice for mom? Zulily.com is featuring a Chicago-based women’s line called vfish, which all look extremely flattering. I might just have to pick up the Black Casey Tunic, on sale for $34.99 from $82.
Wednesday, July 28
I utterly adore Blabla Kids handmade toys and embroidered accessories (as I mentioned a couple weeks back when I saw they’re now at American Eagle), but they are a bit pricey. Shop at Gilt.com for Blabla backpacks, toys and clothing on sale for much less than anywhere else. For instance, the doll above, originally $34, can be bought for $12.
And this Blabla hat is on sale for $8 rather than the normal $24 price tag.
Also save on this hooded vest. Instead of paying $78, how about $24?
Thursday, July 29: Beachwear!
Looking to save on next year’s summer season (or for an upcoming vacation)? Today is your day. One of my absolute favorite beachwear brands for infant/toddler boys, Haiden Surf is on sale at Zulily.com! (We even featured them in our Summer Style Guide.)
And all kids can benefit from Dr. Robin’s all-natural, chemical-free sunscreen. If you’ve been freaked out by the latest studies on dangerous sunscreens, head over to The Mini Social today for big savings.
Friday, July 30
Love this one! Decaf Plush features colorful and playful baby clothes, pillows and wall hangings, all adorned with unique felt illustrations. Head over to The Mini Social today to browse their collection for the absolute lowest prices.
More shopping deals for Friday:
- Maternity Alert! Find Hotmilk Nursing Bras and 2Chix maternity clothes today at Zulily.com.
- Treat yourself to luxurious organic beauty products from Anthology Place at Jasmere.com.
Happy shopping — and don’t forget to check back next Monday for more weekly shopping deals!