Don't Miss These Independence Day Sales!Michelle Horton
With the 4th of July being mid-week this year, that just means the Independence Day sales will kick off this weekend.
I’m not complaining!
Here are some of the big Independence Day sales to have on your radar:
- GAP – Save up to 40% in every department, ending July 4th online and July 8th in stores.
- The Children’s Place – Their July 4th sale only lasts until July 2. Save up to 60% with the coupon code H3H2012 or printable in-store coupon. Plus free shipping until July 4.
- Old Navy – This July 4th sale actually ends on July 1! Use the coupon code ONSAVEBIG and get 15% off online or 20% off in-stores if you spend $100 or more. They also have their flag shirts for $4 this weekend.
- Macy’s – Use the coupon code FOURTH for an extra 15% off, ending July 4. Free shipping for purchases $99 or more.
- If you want to print some photos or make a photo book, Shutterfly.com gives you $10 off with the code SAVE10 (until July 4), and Snapfish.com will give you 25% off with the code MISSYOU25.
- Toys R Us and Babies R Us is having an in-store July 4th sale until Monday, July 2.
- West Elm is having a YARD SALE online and in-store from now until Tuesday July 3.
- Ann Taylor LOFT – 40% off everything with the coupon code SHOP40.
- Bloomingdale’s is having an in-store and online 4th of July sale (25 – 65% off) now through July 4. (Save 20 – 40% in the home section, and 50% in fine jewelry.)
Article Posted 3 years Ago