The Easter Bunny or Easter Hare (sometimes Spring Bunny, is a character depicted as a rabbit bringing Easter eggs. In legend, the creature brings baskets filled with colored eggs, candy and sometimes also toys to the homes of children on the night before Easter. The Easter Bunny will either put the baskets in a designated place or hide them somewhere in the house or garden for the children to find when they wake up in the morning. Are you planning on celebrating Easter this year which is Sunday, 24 April 2011? If you are, we have found the best craft Toy download for you & and decorating How to’s for your Easter eggs.
Keep reading after the jump to find out some great crafts & decorating How to’s for your Easter Eggs!
Decorating How To’s:
1. Assemble watercolor paints, hard-boiled eggs and sponges.
2. Cut the sponges into small triangles.
3. Hold an egg in one hand with your thumb on one end and index finger on the other.
4. Dip the tip of the sponge triangle into the paint and dab it onto the egg.
5. Make sure you get a sponge texture by pressing lightly. You do not want to rub the sponge against the egg, as this will eliminate the textured look.
6. Leave spaces between your sponge prints.
7. Allow the egg to dry after painting with one color, then add another color.
8. Hold the egg in a different spot so that all of the egg can be painted.
9. Sponge-paint light colors over light and dark colors for an interesting look. If you place a dark color on top of a light color, you will obliterate the light color.
10. Allow the eggs to dry
11. Put them in the refrigerator
Image via here
Tips by eHOW
Easter Bunny Craft Toy Download:
Visit this site to find out how to download the Easter Bunny Craft!
Image via oh my so cute
How To Decorate Easter Eggs Video:
For even more decorating tips, check out: Decorating Tips to Dye For: 8 ways to dress up those Easter eggs