There are Easter Egg Hunts in about every city. It is such a fun way to spend time with your family! Are you going to celebrate your annual Easter Egg Hunt today? No matter if it rains rains or shines, we have found some unique and creative ways to add a new element of fun at your annual Hunt.
Keep reading after the jump to find Unique Easter Egg Hunt Ideas & Easter Egg Hunts & Events near you!
Five Unique Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
* Color coded eggs – To avoid the traditional stampede of children bum rushing all the eggs at once (where you know there will be one crying child with no eggs at the end), color code the eggs so each child only looks for their color.
* Treasure Map Hunt – Make two, one for your backyard and one for you house, in case of rain. Keep them simple but fun and let the kids use the map to find the eggs.
* Reverse Hunt – Let the kids make the eggs and hide them, then the parents have to find them. This is a fun way to let the kids make the rules and watch in glee as their parents try to not break them.
* Use a different place – If you like the idea of children running around in pure happiness in a feverish search for eggs, but it’s raining and you don’t want to use your house (something might get broken!), try finding a different environment that’s clean, safe and spacious, like your local community center.
* If weather permits, find a way to leave traces of the Easter Bunny, like footprints using a garden tool. The kids will love it and will be so much more excited!
Trying to find an Easter Egg Hunt in your City? You can find one by going to this site called Easter Eggs & Events!
Image credit: sheknows.com
Unique Hunt Ideas Credit: Patch Picks