I’m so excited to be the first person to share the news: There’s a new digital lifestyle magazine — Rhubie + Rhett — for the modern, stylish parent that you are, and it just might be the best new publication to hit the Internet this year.
The first issue launched toady, and I’m completely blown away.
See why this new magazine needs to be on your must-read list:
The very first issue features a comprehensive blend of everything you could want to know — from style to kid-tested cuisine — including:
- Toddler tips from “The Baby Whisperer” himself, Dr. Harvey Karp
- An interview (with recipes + cooking tips) from Weelicious’ Catherine McCord
- Great style features, like time-saving beauty tips and favorite Fall bags
- Educational apps + kids’ music + children’s book reviews
- “Mompreneur” stories — like from the woman behind Chewbeads teething necklaces
- Decorating tips from the founders of Project Nursery
- No-sew halloween costume tutorials for kids
And the list, believe it or not, goes on — with 35 pages of content, including an easy-to-navigate and visually stunning design.
According to Rhubie + Rhett EIC Traci Fleming, launching this digital publication was a labor of love:
We consider Rhubie + Rhett to be that friend at the park — someone to inspire you, connect with you and relate to you. Someone to help you navigate childhood and parenthood by focusing on issues that matter most to you — the modern parent.”
Go check out the very first issue — and we’re sure you’ll be bookmarking it for future months.
Congratulations to the Rhubie + Rhett team on a beautifully executed and supremely useful publication!