Let me start off by saying that I’ve never been a “holiday card” kind of person. I’ve just always felt they were a little generic, expected; destined to live on a refrigerator for a few months.
But then MyPublisher — a brand new photo card/photo book/photo gift site — sent me some samples, and I reluctantly looked through them, expecting the same typical holiday cards. Then I surprised myself by actually wanting to send out holiday cards. Even more surprising? My husband agreed.
And it’s not the design or the pictures that sold us (although we very much liked them), but the unmatched quality. It’s impossible to see on the screen, but they have a premium paper that’s so thick, so textured, that you’d think it was letterpress at first glance. And for the price? You truly can’t beat it.
Click through to see our family holiday card (that I ordered! Gasp!), why MyPublisher is different than the rest, and an get exclusive 30% discount!:
Here’s the card that our friends and family will be getting this year:
If I just saw this on the computer screen, I wouldn’t think I must have that! Yet when I saw this card in person, held it in my hands, I knew we had to order it. Here are some other designs to sift through (but keep in mind they have over 950 holiday cards alone!):
What makes MyPublisher different than the bagillion other photo card sites?
- FREE shipping
- FREE envelope liners in a variety of colors and patterns
- FREE return address printing (which I love)
- FREE deluxe envelopes (although you can upgrade to a premium vellum or linen for only $0.19)
- FREE paper options — satin, matte or linen — and they’re all much thicker and luxe than most photo card sites
- An extremely easy interface that lets you create cards in a matter of minutes.
- Better design options (colors, fonts, layouts) than any other site I’ve used
To try them out yourself, use the code Babble30 to get 30% off your entire holiday card order!
This discount is only valid for 10 days (starting today!) for the first 1,000 Babble readers, and only for MyPublisher cards (1 per customer). Go head over to MyPublisher now and an early jump on your holiday cards!
Note: Mac users will need the Lion or Snow Leopard OS to use MyPublisher.com.