A Baby Bullet baby food making system appeared on my front porch a few months back. My daughter is past the puree stage, yet this machine is so good-looking I had a bit of a hard time parting with it. But I didn’t want it to go to waste, so I handed it over to a mama friend with a tiny tot who reported back with positive marks, especially on the storage containers. Gabrielle told us about her experience with a Baby Bullet here, and you can learn more about the system at the baby bullet website here: Baby Bullet.
The Baby Bullet allows you to make and store a whole week’s worth of organic baby food for under $3 in less than 5 minutes. It is BPA free and the set includes all of this:
• The Power Base: The heart of The Original Baby Bullet™ Baby Care System. Simply place either the Batchbowl or one of the Short Cups on to the High-Torque Power Base, press down and twist for preservative-free, all-natural baby food in seconds.
• The Cross Blade and Flat Blade: The Cross Blade is used for pureeing and blending foods, while the Flat Blade is used for milling grains to make cereals. Both are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
• Two Short Cups: Both cups are used to mix and store ingredients and are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
• The Batchbowl: This larger vessel is used for creating large amounts of baby food for storage. It’s BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
• Six Storage Cups with Date-Dial lids: Simply spoon your baby food in to the storage cup, twist on the lid and turn the Date-Dial to show the date you created the food. All six cups and lids are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
• The Batch Tray: This one-of-a-kind tray is used to store large batches of baby’s favorite food after preparation. The Batch Tray freezes over 24 ounces of baby food and the silicone “easy pop” cups make it a breeze to pop out one serving, several servings, or all 12 Baby Bullet servings with ease. It is BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
• The Soft-Tip Spatula: Helps scoop the prepared baby food into the storage vessels with ease.
• The Original Baby Bullet™ User Guide and Cookbook: This handy book takes the guess work out of preparing the tastiest, healthiest, age-appropriate foods that are perfect for baby at every stage of development. It includes recipes for Sweet Potato Puree, Green Pea Puree, Oatmeal Cereal, Strawberry and Pear Totsicles, and many other baby favorites.
• Pocket Nutritionist: This pocket-sized companion guides moms on exactly how much food to buy, how to choose the freshest produce, and provides nutritional information so that baby is getting all the vitamins and minerals needed for optimal health.
Sounds pretty great, right? Well, we have one whole 22 piece Baby Bullet set to give away to one lucky Babble Family Style reader!
So, how can you win the Baby Bullet? Find out how to enter to win The Original Baby Bullet 22 piece set after the jump…
To enter, just leave a comment here on this post. Any comment you like. Leave your comment anytime between now and midnight February 22nd. We will randomly select a winner (with a US or Canadian address) and announce next week.
Tweet, stumble, and/or share the giveaway on facebook and leave another comment each time letting us know for an additional entry.
Like FamilyStyle on Facebook here, then leave us a comment letting us know for an additional entry.
Come back every day for new entries.
Good luck! Now go, go, go!