Giveaway: Complete Birthday Party from Milk+Bookies!Jaime Morrison Curtis
Milk & Bookies is a truly amazing charitable organization that I am honored to support! At Milk + Bookies events, boys and girls are provided the opportunity to select, purchase and inscribe books that are then donated to their peers who do not have access to books of their own. The fun-filled events feature music, story time and, of course, milk and cookies. Milk+Bookies combines two essential and worthwhile efforts: literacy promotion and service learning. While book donations are imperative to their mission, just as important is instilling the seed of giving into each host and their young guests, sparking feelings of importance, self-confidence and the desire to give and give again.
An M+B Birthday party is a wonderful idea for parents looking for an alternative for their child’s special day. This type of birthday party is a wonderful way to celebrate with family and give back, exposing your child and their friends to an experience where they can help other children, while still having a great, fun party to honor their birthday.
This M+B Birthday Party giveaway includes everything you need to throw a fun and rewarding party for your tot:
- Milk+Bookies Bookies Box (includes a party how-to, “I donated” stickers, book plates for inscriptions and bookmarks, and balloons of course)
- Cocodot 1 year membership which gives you access to our Milk+Bookies online invitation and thank you notes
- 2 Milk+Bookies baseball t-shirts
- 1 set of Milk+Bookies branded pins for your guests
- 2 copies of Sweet Pete (the new Milk+Bookies children’s book about giving)
- 2 Sweet Pete Lollipops
- 1 exclusive Milk+Bookies/Yo Gabba Gabba! Case Mate for i-phone
- $100 gift certificate to CPK to bring in food for the party!
Click “continue reading” to find out how to enter the Milk+Bookies Birthday Party Giveaway…
Milk+Bookies Birthday Party Giveaway!
How To Enter
Leave a comment on this post -any comment you like- anytime between now and Monday, May 2nd at midnight PST. Enter again every day of the contest period. For additional entries:
Like our Facebook Family Style Page and leave a comment letting us know.
Like Milk and Bookies on Facebook and leave a comment letting us know.
Follow @milkandbookies on twitter and leave a comment letting us know.
Tweet, stumble, or share the giveaway on Facebook and leave an additional comment each time letting us know.
Learn more about the wonderful organization Milk+Bookies at milkandbookies.org.