Inspirational New Years Quotes: That will make you Happykenziepoo
Are you looking for Inspirational New Years Quotes that will make you happy? With the beginning of a new year just around the corner let’s celebrate with these great Inspirational Quotes! January 1 represents not just a fresh start of a new year, but also the remembrance of the passing year! Let’s start off 2011 with a Fresh New Start!
Keep reading after the jump to view the Inspirational New Years Quotes!
- Here’s to the bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; here’s to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold. (Author unknown)
- Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.
- Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true. Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 1850
- Every man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page. Take up one hole more in the buckle if necessary, or let down one, according to circumstances; but on the first of January let every man gird himself once more, with his face to the front, and take no interest in the things that were and are past.
Henry Ward Beecher
- “Then sing, young hearts that are full of cheer, With never a thought of sorrow; The old goes out, but the glad young year
Comes merrily in tomorrow.” –Emily Miller