After the early morning Christmas festivities many people all over the world are wondering what stores will be open Christmas Day. To answer your question is Walmart open on Christmas 2010, the answer is no. Walmart will re-open on December 26th, some reports say as early as 6am.
Keep reading after the jump to find out more info and some really great after Christmas Sales from Walmart!
Walmart After Christmas Sales:
- Kinect/Xbox360® 4GB Game System Bundle, $299
- Sony® PlayStation® 3 160GB Game System, $299
- Wii Game System, $199
- Weslo® Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill, $287
- Evenflo® Tribute Sport Convertible Car Seat, $45
- Acer® 10.1″ Netbook, $198