Mariah Carey's New OPI Nail Polish CollectionMichelle Horton
Mariah Carey is following in rival Nicki Minaj’s collaborative footsteps and teaming up with OPI for a brand new nail polish collection.
And just as you’d expect…
GLITTER, GLITTER, GLITTER:
Her flirty 8-color polish collection includes:
- “Can’t Let Go” – purple glitter liquid sand
- “The Impossible” – red glitter liquid sand
- “Stay The Night” – burgundy glitter liquid sand
- “Get Your Number” – blue glitter liquid sand
- “Sprung” – shiny copper
- “Butterfly Moment” – neutral pink
- “Anti Bleak” -royal purple
- “Pink Yet Lavender” – chunky pink glitter
The Mariah Carey OPI Collection is set to drop in January 2013 — which unfortunately misses the glittery holidays. But maybe this just means that 2013 will sparkle more than 2012.
Photos: OPI via MTV Style
Read more of Michelle’s writing at Early Mama.