Are you looking for the best New Years Quotes? You will find them here! It’s hard to believe another year has come and gone. To help you cherish the greatness of New Years we have collected some of the best quotes for you. You will find quotes from Benjamin Franklin to Eleanor Roosevelt and more!
Keep Reading after the jump to view the Quotes!
Image Credit: Here
New Years Quotes
- Here’s to the bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; here’s to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold. (Author unknown)
- Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.
- Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true. Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 1850
- Every man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page. Take up one hole more in the buckle if necessary, or let down one, according to circumstances; but on the first of January let every man gird himself once more, with his face to the front, and take no interest in the things that were and are past.
Henry Ward Beecher
- “Then sing, young hearts that are full of cheer, With never a thought of sorrow; The old goes out, but the glad young year
Comes merrily in tomorrow.” –Emily Miller
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
Brooks Atkinson — Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.
John Burroughts One resolution I have made, and always try to keep is this: To rise above the little things.
Anonymous Dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, and live every day as if it were your last.
Goethe Nothing is worth more than this day.