New Years Quotes…Are you looking for the best greetings, funniest quotes or just trying to find some? The New Year is a day that marks the beginning of a new calendar year, but it is much more than that for most people! It is a time to start new, and to begin a brand new year full of motivation! Hopefully these quotes will motivate and Inspire you to start off fresh for a new year!
Keep reading after the jump to view the best & funniest New Years Quotes!
New Years Quotes:
- Bill Vaughan
An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- Bill Vaughan
Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.
- Charles Lamb
New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.
- Here’s to the bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; here’s to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold. (Author unknown)
- Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.
- Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true. Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 1850
- Every man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page. Take up one hole more in the buckle if necessary, or let down one, according to circumstances; but on the first of January let every man gird himself once more, with his face to the front, and take no interest in the things that were and are past.
Henry Ward Beecher
- “Then sing, young hearts that are full of cheer, With never a thought of sorrow; The old goes out, but the glad young year
Comes merrily in tomorrow.” –Emily Miller
Find more New Years Quotes here