It was a very rainy weekend here on the west coast which kept me inside and thinking about the holidays ahead. I’ve been loving all the chalkboard-inspired holiday items I’ve been seeing popping up, from greeting cards to gift wrap – and I thought I was over ombre but then those freshly made pink ones from Ship & Shape popped into my inbox and I was completely re-inspired. What are you inspired by this season, would love to hear. (Image links below).
2. Ombre Mittens, Ship & Shape
3. Gift Wrap with a Chalkboard Look using a chalk marker and black kraft paper (via Nashville Wraps).
4. Chalkboard Christmas Card Chalk Art Holiday by LilyandVal
5. Music Print, Kurt Micallef (via Behance)
6. Burberry, Spring Summer 2013 (via Russh)
7. Woodland Forest Ornaments, Dwell Studio
9. Chalkboard Tree, CB2
Read my other posts on Babble here!