On March 17th we will be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. Are you looking to find some fun crafts to do with your kids? Then look no further then here! Crafts are a fun way for kids & parents to get creative. We have searched the internet and have found 3 of our favorite DIY St. Patricks Day hats! These are super fun and super easy.
Keep reading after the jump to see our Top 3 best DIY Hats!
* A headband
* Green ribbon
* Mini-leprechaun hats (surprisingly easy to find at craft stores!)
* Hair clips
* Hot glue gun
For Instructions on how to make it go here.
Green Clovers Hat
For instructions on how to make it go here.
* 6 jumo cupcakes (baked and cooled
* 2 cups your favorite buttercream frosting
* green candy/chocolate melts
* shamrock chocolate mold
* green food coloring
* 6 Leprechaun Hat Cupcake Wrappers
* 1 large star cake decorating tip
* 1 decorating bag
To view the full instructions on this hat go here