The Best Labor Day Sales for 2010Michelle Horton
You remember how I suggested that everyone forgo the usual Labor Day activities and snuggle up for some romantic alone time with your sweetheart? While I still whole-heartedly believe in that idea, a girl’s still gotta save some cash. So maybe you can take advantage of these killer Labor Day sales this weekend, and then unplug for some serious couples R+R.
Here are some of our favorite shopping deals going for Labor Day and Labor Day weekend:
All you cloth diapering moms out there: GroVia (formerly GroBaby and also Bethenny Frankel’s diaper of choice) is having a 24-hour online sale where you can get 25% off absolutely everything. The online sale starts at midnight on Labor Day, Sept. 6! (Photo: Facebook)
I personally love this one: Rikshaw Design is offering 20% off their popular Taj blanket, which is hand-blocked on the softest Indian cotton voile. (Maybe I have an obsession with bohemian baby blankets, huh?)
Now through Tuesday, September 7, The Children’s Place is having $5 Days. Everything from tees (short and long sleeves), pants, accessories and even lunch boxes are only $5. (Photo: thechildrensplace.com)
Today only: Get 25% off your Gap or Gap Kids online purchase with the coupon code GPLABORDAY. They’ll also give you free shipping over $50 with the code GAPSHIP50. If you miss the online sale today, you can get 20% off from Sept. 4 – Labor Day, and then 10% off on Sept. 7. (photo: gap.com)
Here are some more shopping deals:
- Now through Sept. 19, Babies ‘R Us is having their Great Trade-in: Get 25% off a new car seat, high chair, play yard, stroller, crib, bassinet, toddler bed or travel system when you bring in a used item from specific brands. Not only do you save money, but you also get to clear out your attic!
- I saw on Good Morning America that you can get a $25 gift card from restaurant.com for only $3 with the promo code “savory” now through Sept. 7. (Over 15,000 restaurants participate.) Hi, date night!
- Banana Republic: Now through Labor Day, save 30% off sweaters, denim and more fall lovelies. (Online sale only.) Also get free shipping on orders over $50 with the code: BRFREE 50, now through Sept. 12.
- J.Crew: They have a great selection of both kid and adult items (clearance and new styles) up to 50% off, plus free shipping on orders over $100 with the code LABORDAY. (Now through Labor Day, Sept. 6.)
- Macy’s: Automatic free shipping on orders over $99, today through Labor Day.
- Benefit Cosmetics (one of my personal favs!): Get free U.S. shipping on any order with the code LABOR DAY, now through Labor Day. (Via Sale Bite.)
We’ll continue to keep you updated if any new Labor Day sale pops up on our radar! Have a fantastic holiday weekend, everyone! xo