Happy Cyber Monday, all! Isn’t it nice to find huge holiday deals without the sleep deprivation and fear of being trampled? There are a lot of sales out there — some better than others — so here is a quick, handy round-up of where you’ll find the best deals of the day:
Walmart: Over 150 holiday items on sale, with almost all of them shipped free to your home or to a local Walmart store.
- Tramontina 6.5 Quart Dutch Oven, $33
- Apple iPod Touch Bundle with accesory kit, $210
- XBox 360 Live Value Bundle, $249
- Flip UltraHD, $99
- Element 42″ 1080p LED HDTV, $499.99
- Viore 24″ LED-LCD HDTV, $199
Amazon: A must-stop site, especially for electronics. They have Cyber Monday Lightning Deals updated every hour, so check back often!
- TomTom XXL 5-inch GPS Navigator (Lifetime Maps Edition), $89.99 (originally $229)
- Free Playstation 3 and 3D Deluxe Starter Bundle with qualifying Sony 3D HDTV
- VIZIO 47-inch 1080p LCD HDTV, $599.99 (originally $998)
Macy’s: Free shipping on order over $75 with sales in almost every department.
- All women’s coats are 50% off
- Women’s sweaters: Buy one, get one free
- HUGE bedding set sales from Martha Stweart, Michael Kors, Barbara Barry and more
- 63-piece Oneida Flatware set, $59.99 (originally $120)
- Moda 5-Piece Luggage Set, $79.99
Gap, Old Navy, Piperlime and Banana Republic: 10% off today, plus free shipping on orders over $50.
Target: Target will be having online sales this entire week, with free shipping on over 900,000 items when you spend over $50.
- Wii Fit Plus (with Biggest Loser Challenge) Fitness Bundle, $129.99
- Movies and TV seasons are over 50% off
- Kodak Waterproof Mini Video Camera, $49.99
JC Penny: Free shipping on orders over $25, plus over 400,000 discounted items.
- 50 to 70% off for women, men and kids
- Up to 60% off shoes
- 50 to 60% off furniture
- Up to 70% off kitchen and dining
Bloomingdale’s: Get $50 off every $250 you spend in pretty much every department — handbags, home, shoes, kids, etc. Also, free shipping on orders over $100 today.
Saks Fifth Avenue: You’ll find 30 to 40% off DESIGNER women’s apparel, and 30% off men’s — plus free shipping on everything with the code HOLIDAYS. You’ll find big name discounts from Zac Posen, Nannette Lepore, Tibi, Valentino, Diane von Furstenberg, and so many more.
Endless: Any shoe lovers out there? Whether you’re shopping for yourself, the kids or your husband, the more you spend today, the more you save. (Spend $100, save $30; Spend $200, save $60; Spend $300, save $100.)
The Children’s Place: Save 25% off everything in the store — which arguably isn’t their best sale yet, but it’s still pretty good.
Best Buy: Their Cyber Monday sale started yesterday, but there are still good sales to be found. Plus, they’re offering free shipping on hundreds of thousands of products. However, you might want to check Amazon before purchasing any electronics — besides laptops. The Best Buy laptops are as low as $299.99!
However, one of the best Cyber Monday deals is right here on Babble: Enter to win a FREE Amazon Kindle Wi-Fi e-reader!