The New Parent Expo is just around the corner for new and expectant parents in the NYC area! The family-friendly mega show will be introducing the latest mix of hot products and services for maternity, baby and toddler, along with inspiring lectures, seminars and demonstrations from highly-regarded figures in the worlds of parenting and pregnancy.
Honoring the spirit of a show that’s all about family, the New Parents Expo will not only be helpful and informal, it will be fun, accessible and welcoming to children.
Here are just a few of the many planned features and attractions:
- Shopping Central With brands ranging from Skip Hop to Britax, and wonderful stores like giggle and buybuy BABY in the mix, there’s much to discover–and plenty of experts on hand to help you.
- The Stroller Test Drive Track Take today’s leading strollers for a spin on a special course designed to mimic both urban and suburban challenges!
- Free Buggy Tune-Ups If you have a stroller, the folks at Buggy Bubbles will provide free tune-ups, checking handles, brakes, wheeling–they’ll even steam clean it for you!
- Big Apple Circus Little ones are very welcome at the Expo. The face painters, balloon makers and performers from the Big Apple Circus await them! So does a special play area full of Tegu’s amazing wooding toys and blocks!
- Rest and Relaxation Lounges There will be special lounge areas where you can rest your feet, feed and change your baby, enjoy a cold drink and just relax.
- An Expo for Dads, Too The NYC Dads Group will be running the dads lounge, making it a space where dads can find info and support on issues like work-life balance, the changing role of the father and adjusting to fatherhood.
- An Incredible Group of Speakers America’s #1 pediatrician, Dr. Harvey Karp, creator of The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler on the Block DVDs and books, will anchor both days with a big talk on calming babies and connecting with toddlers. But that’s just the beginning of it! The New Parents Expo will also feature Liz Lange, Dr. Bob Sears, Rosie Pope, Vicki Iovine and many others.
Visit the New Parents Expo website for tickets or for more information. The first 1,000 receive a free gift bag!
Check out other articles by Rachel here!