While it isn’t clear that the Wal-Mart Black Friday 2010 ad has been officially “leaked,” CNN Money did get their hands on a copy this weekend. (The above photo is from their 2009 ad.) Wal-Mart has been able to keep their Black Friday deals hush-hush much longer than other major stores like Target, Sears, Best Buy and Kohl’s, giving them an advantage. If they know what they other stores are offering, they can crush the competition, no?
Well did they?
Yes. From 5 a.m. to 11 a.m., you can find doorbusters like:
- A 32-inch Emerson LCD HDTV for $198 (Woah)
- A 42-inch Emerson 1080p LCD HDTV for $398
- Magnavox Wi-Fi Blu-ray Player for $68
- 8 GB iPod Touch for $225 + a $50 Wal-Mart gift card
- Kodak C183 LDC digital camera for $59
- Over 90 DVD titles for $1.96 (!!!!), as well as Blu-ray discs for $5 and $10
- $5 Barbie dolls
- Hamilton Beach slowcookers and coffeemakers for $9.97
Wow, wow, wow and wow. Keep your eye out for the official Wal-Mart ad (supposedly it will be released right before the big event), with certain deals being revealed right at midnight on Black Friday. While most of the electronic deals start at 5 a.m., doors will most likely open at midnight — making this your official first Black Friday stop. If this sneak peak is any indication as to their entire circular of Black Friday sales, we’re sold.