Naps: A mom’s saving grace. Here’s my five favorite products to help little ones go down easy and rest themselves up. Because it’s important that they get lots of sleep… for their brain development… yes, that’s why I like long nap times…brain development. Find out my Top Five Products for Better Baby Naps and where to snag them after the jump…
Top 5 Products for Better Baby Naps
1. OK To Wake! Children’s Alarm Clock and Nightlight This has been a godsend in our house. When the light is yellow, it’s “sleeping time,” when the light is green it’s “wake up time.” Set it for the morning and you can also set it for naps, whether it be one hour or two. Love it so much… I wanted to tell you about it so badly that it inspired this list!
2. Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. I recently babysat for a friend’s kiddos. Around 6:30 p.m. her 2.5 year old turned to me and said, “Jaime, I tired.” I asked, “do you want to go to bed?” She nodded so I carried her off to her (big girl twin size) bed. I laid her down, gave her a kiss, and she went to sleep. No fuss, no nothing. I was amazed! I asked her mom how she did it and she said she followed this book religiously. So I borrowed her copy and what do you know… A month later and my daughter is already a MUCH better sleeper and I feeled armed with the information and power to be in charge of sleep time. All of the other books I read were useless in comparison. Even Scarlet’s “terrible twos” behavior during the day is dramatically improved!
3. California Baby Calming Spritzer. I love this calming lavender scent so much that I wear it like perfume. Very soothing and a little spritz to the face makes my S giggle.
4. Cloud b Sleep Sheep On The Go. Like sleepcrack for kiddos.
5. Cloud B Twilight Constellation Night Light. S loves this little turtle that makes constellations on the ceiling. So sweet.
What products have helped make your naptimes a little easier or a little longer?