Top Ten DIY Christmas Ornaments This SeasonLiz Stanley
We all get sick of those same boxed ornaments year to year, so why not mix things up and add a few homemade ornaments to adorn your Christmas tree. The possibilities are endless and there are hundreds of great DIY tutorials on the internet to help you create your favorite homemade ornament. We’ve been searching and bookmarking our very favorite and are sharing them with you today.
Keep reading to find out about these beautiful ornaments above and see photos and links for the rest of our list!
Click on the links at the very bottom to get all the instructions for making these yourself!
2. Made from scraps of fabric, this ornament would be fun for kids to help with. You can’t make many mistakes!
3. A throw back to the popular ornaments in the 70s and 80s. Old school retro!
4. This modern felt ornament looks complex but it’s actually a super simple process.
5. We are suckers for all things glittery and sequins these days, so these are naturally one of our favorites
6. These mod ornaments are made from scraps of paper and string. So fun!
7. Personalized felt ornaments with monograms makes everyone feel special
8. These beautiful pears are made with paper mache and spray paint. No would will guess they’re homemade
9. I’d pay good money for this beautiful porcelain ornament, the instructions looks super easy though
10. These are made from bottles! Can you believe it?
Other posts of mine you might like: