Continuing our Valentine’s Day Craft Series, Amanda over at Crafts by Amanda has created an adorable idea that makes a fun kid-friendly project as well as the perfect Valentine’s Day gift.
Continue reading for the step-by-step tutorial:
- Flat glass marbles
- Light-colored card stock
- Black fine-point Sharpie or a printer
- Mod Podge
- Small magnets
- Hot glue gun
1. Write conversation heart sayings on paper, such as “hug me,” “kiss me,” “be mine,” etc. For gifts, you could also print out the words from your computer.
2. Place a marble over the words and trace the marble lightly with a pencil.
3. Cut out the circles, cutting the circle a little smaller than the tracing.
4. Paint a light layer of Mod Podge onto the flat side of the marble. Put the paper circle in place and paint Mod Podge over that as well. Leave the marble with the round side down to dry.
5. After the marble has dried, attach magnets to the back of the marbles using hot glue.
Check out more craft ideas in our Valentine’s Day Craft Series: