You don’t have to worry about food allergies or useless stuffed animals with this Valentine’s Day gift idea: A handmade, personalized bookmark that your little one can help create.
Find step-by-step directions after the jump:
- Blank paper bookmarks or paper cut into strips
- Three small images of your child or children (Valentine’s Day attire optional)
- Hole puncher
- Tassel, yarn or ribbon
- Embellishments (markers, glitter, sticker, stamps, etc.)
1. Have your children select three small photos and glue them vertically to look like a photo booth picture.
2. Punch a hole in the top and attach tassel or yarn to look like a bookmark.
3. Have children decorate.
4. Give as a gift to grandparents, teachers and parents — or keep it for your kids!
Also check out more Valentine’s Day ideas from our Valentine’s Day Craft Series: