Everyone knows UGG boots are the coziest you can buy for the winter months. Sure, the original style may not be the ‘chicest’ look around, but they have a huge array of stylish boots now that even the fussiest fashionista would have trouble turning down. Besides the huge array of styles, one of the main reasons why these boots are so popular is due to the combination of Shearling and leather which provide a luxurious pillow for walking in chilled weather. So what does this have to do with hands you ask?
Apparently UGG also sells gloves and mitts made in pretty much the same way as their infamous boots, except the Shearling adds more of a decorative touch instead of lining the interior. The Igloo Gloves (pictured above) are the priciest out of them all retailing for $175.00.
Those Classic Cardy boots are still a big seller since appearing on Oprah’s favorite things in 2007. Now, they are also available for your hands! At $55, these are the least expensive out of all the gloves.
At the moment, size small is the only option left for these Fashion Shearling Shorty gloves ($95), making them the most popular out of all the styles.
UGG accessories are definitely more of a ‘splurge’ then anything else, but for fans who just can’t get enough of that Australian brand, these may very well be the perfect gift! If you want to drool over check out the rest of UGG accessories, visit their website.
Also check out:
- Hand Print Turkeys Personalize Dishes For Thanksgiving!
- (GIVEAWAY!) Get a Head Start On Organizing Yourself (and your family) For 2011
- Come On Ladies, Put Your Foot Where Your Mouth Is!
- Tori Spelling Designs Picture Perfect Pieces For The Holidays
- Mamas, check out THE Cutest Heels For Fall!
- 3 Thanksgiving Place Card Holders That WILL Dress Up Your Table