You will fall in love with Opus. Opus makes clothing for droll babies. For developmental reasons, babies are not allowed to dress like adults, and yet the majority of baby clothing is undignified; Opus solves this problem. They use classic fabrics – pudding-soft organic cottons and vintage Pima cottons, in prints and perfect colors – to make simple, interesting garments.
Opus is offering one Plaid Jumpsuit!
To find out how you can win this Plaid Jumpsuit click after the jump!
TO ENTER: Comment on this post and tell us what your favorite item from Opus is! Giveaway Ends Monday November 29th @ midnight EST.
Find out More things you can Win on Babble here:
- Win 2 My Pet Lamps from Clever Tomato, valued at $138
- This adorable onesie & tote from Bora Bora Baby, valued at $48.
- This lovely pillow from Hazel & Hunter, valued at $42.
- This cute dress from Kawaii Kids, valued at $100
- This cute Organic Stripe Shortie & Animal Rattle, valued at $60.00
- This adorable bookcase for your child: from Tidy Books, valued at $199.00
- This great chandelier from Crystorama, valued at $299.00