Babble.com, the award-winning website for parents, is looking for a Manager of Partnerships.
- Manage partnerships with brands that have an overlapping audience with Babble.com
- Drive the overall growth of our audience to maximize engagement by promoting content sharing with other websites
- Develop mutually beneficial strategic proposals and implement programs with market group partners
- Research to identify new market opportunities and areas of growth for the organization through strategic partnerships
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing partnerships
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with internal leadership team and project leads, to understand both organizational initiatives and existing partnerships
- A proven track record of managing strategic relationships and delivering high profile agreements
- Proven achievement in audience development and on-line direct marketing
- Extensive knowledge of SEO campaign development and execution
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management and organizational abilities
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A strong network of senior partners across major social networking and relevant players
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share What You're Reading
Turn on Social Sharing and join the conversation. Learn More
Turn ON sharing now!
Recently shared to your timeline:
- Loading activity...
Join the Coversation...in Real Time
Log in to Facebook to turn on your personal activity feed and see what your friends are reading, commenting on, and liking on Babble.
Further enhance your experience by turning on sharing to allow your own activity on Babble to be shared with your Facebook friends.
Simply click the "On" button and choose your level of sharing. You're in total control. Share everything or only the posts you choose. Reading about a sensitive topic? Toggle the sharing button to the "Off" position before reading the article or select "Share only posts I choose to share" in the share settings. You can always delete any item from your activity that you don't want shared, click to the next page for more info.
This app will collect your basic info and share your reading activity on Facebook.
Most Popular on Facebook
Your Babble Friends
Your Friends' Activity
Trending on Twitter
- Why @ABCNetwork's new show "The Fosters" matters to families like mine — and ALL families: http://t.co/FQPbXRMKYo
- 6 adorable bicycle-themed crafts you are sure to love! http://t.co/OhCaCDlsUO
- Epic beach fails! hilarious pictures of summertime gone wrong: http://t.co/p9owxNc2hc
- The 15 hottest nail polish colors to rock this season: http://t.co/TngbOqRiAS