Babble.com is seeking a dynamic, net-savvy blog editor to manage our blog network. The ideal candidate should be interested in all things mom, baby, and child (service, news, food and style), but also needs to be highly organized, extremely efficient, able to juggle a multitude of tasks simultaneously, comfortable working on a small, tight-knit team, and a whizwith WordPress and social media. A positive attitude, love of people, and superb communication skills are a must. You will be responsible for managing a large volume of bloggers covering multiple content areas, including but not limited to parenting, style, food, health, and niche issues like adoption and special needs. Previous engagement with the mom blog community is a plus but not necessary. Please note: This position can be either a contract or full-time in-house position.
- Monitoring SEO, tags, titles, etc for all personal blogger posts
- Analyzing traffic trends in Google Analytics
- Managing budgets and blogger invoicing
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with bloggers
- Editing blog content for clarity & style
- Seeking out and hiring successful new bloggers who fit Babble’s mission, voice, and content needs
- Spearheading & executing social media plans for all blog content
- 2+ years of online writing, editing, blogging, or management
- Excellent social media and SEO skills & experience
- Familiarity with top mom bloggers and the mom blogging community a major plus
- Knowledge of HTML and Google Analytics a plus
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share What You're Reading
Turn on Social Sharing and join the conversation. Learn More
Turn ON sharing now!
Recently shared to your timeline:
- Loading activity...
Join the Coversation...in Real Time
Log in to Facebook to turn on your personal activity feed and see what your friends are reading, commenting on, and liking on Babble.
Further enhance your experience by turning on sharing to allow your own activity on Babble to be shared with your Facebook friends.
Simply click the "On" button and choose your level of sharing. You're in total control. Share everything or only the posts you choose. Reading about a sensitive topic? Toggle the sharing button to the "Off" position before reading the article or select "Share only posts I choose to share" in the share settings. You can always delete any item from your activity that you don't want shared, click to the next page for more info.
This app will collect your basic info and share your reading activity on Facebook.
Most Popular on Facebook
Your Babble Friends
Your Friends' Activity
Trending on Twitter
- 8 things your parents did that you never understood...until you became a parent yourself: http://t.co/Lhu4IEyzon
- Keep your cool! 8 light and breezy fabrics you can rock this summer: http://t.co/Zr2O0xEWWY
- Stay-at-home dad says ALL children deserve an at-home parent. Do you agree? http://t.co/d4pjjqeu2t
- 40 photos from the most epic theme weddings ever (including a Harry Potter celebration!) http://t.co/bkODAA1iSZ