Babble.com, the award-winning website for parents, is looking for a Social Media Intern.
- Engage Babble’s users and audience in the social space by posting, monitoring, responding quickly, and communicating using the Babble voice, with the result of driving traffic to Babble
- Regularly monitor and track discussion topics for the editorial team to leverage
- Gather and analyze social media data to inform decisions moving forward, track traffic numbers, and present to team
- Manage online discussions by listening to what Babble’s users are saying on FB and other social media and responding in a timely manner to the users’ needs
- Generate new and fresh ways for Babble to engage in the social space
- Evaluate and recommend emerging social trends and outlets
- Passion for social media and emerging media as it relates to moms
- Fast learner with a proactive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and within a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and take on more responsibilities
- Online Journalism Background/Training
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.