Mother’s Day is just around the corner and while I believe moms should be celebrated everyday, I do enjoy this day that’s all about me. I am a big fan of the “all about me” days — my birthday is always turned into a birthday week and celebrations go on and on. I have so many great memories from my birthday and Mother’s Day is fast becoming one of my favorite days.
I have been all sentimental gooey over the past few weeks and with Mother’s Day just around the corner, most of my gooey focus has been on being a mom. It’s one of the best things in the world and each day I am so thankful that I am able to be such a huge part of these amazing children’s lives. They give me so much, as I hope I do for them too, and when it comes to memories, my kids have given me enough already for a lifetime. Some of my favorite memories are from when they were very little and I know as we continue to grow together, so many more memories will be made.
Here are my top 14 memories that they’ve burned into my brain forever:
Photo credits: © Devan McGuinness
More on Babble
- 12 Things I Think I Forgot About Pregnancy
- How to Improve Your Child’s Love of Reading
- 8 Tips For Teaching Your Child How to be a Good Friend
- 10 Things My Kids Say Way Too Often
- Survey Says: Having Three Kids is the Most Stressful
- 8 More Cats Doing Invisible Things