We have our costumes picked out.
Our house is stocked with candy to give away.
We’re nearly all ready for Halloween (the kids are sure excited), but there is one Halloween tradition we haven’t done yet.
We have not carved any pumpkins.
I have not bought a pumpkin though we’ve passed them many times in the store. I have not stocked up on the carving tools, ingredients to make home-made roasted pumpkin seeds and we haven’t scoured the internet in search of the best pumpkin carving stencil to out do the carving our neighbour put out.
And I don’t plan to do any of that this year, or any year for that matter.
Click through to read 7 reasons why we won’t be carving a pumpkin for Halloween:
Photo credit: adapted from iStockPhoto
|Follow @AccustomedChaos on Twitter &
- 7 Places You Would Be Less Annoying If You Followed the Rules of the Road
- 7 Ways to Raise a Spoiled Child
- 12 things I Won’t Do, Even For My Kids
- 8 Common Things That Are Luxuries For Moms
- 7 Worst Mistakes That Parents Make When Talking to Kids