I love being a mom and while I swore before I had kids that motherhood would not really change me as a person, it has.
It’s mostly changed me for the better — these kids I get to call mine are pretty amazing if you ask me. They teach me more than I realized I could be taught and life is just so much fun with them around.
I would be lying if I said that I didn’t give up much for them — I have. It comes along with the role of motherhood and some of the more common things we didn’t realize we loved so much, went away when our kids began crawling.
Click through to read 8 “common” things that are now “luxuries” for moms:
Photo credit: adapted from Photostock
|Follow @AccustomedChaos on Twitter &
- 7 Places You Would Be Less Annoying If You Followed the Rules of the Road
- 7 Ways to Raise a Spoiled Child
- 12 things I Won’t Do, Even For My Kids
- 12 Things I Want My Daughters to Know About Men
- 7 Worst Mistakes That Parents Make When Talking to Kids