When I was expecting my first child, I focused a lot of the products I would need for them during their infant stage. As the kids get older, there seems to be less and less advice on what tools and products help you parent your older children and it often becomes a guessing game.
8 years later, there has been a clear indication of the must-have tools that help me in my a parenting. Some of them are products I am not sure I can live without that entertain my kids when I need a moment, while others are phrases I whip out when I need the kids to do something. There are even some tools that just help me cope with the noise.
Here are 8 parenting tools I find myself using on a daily basis!
Photo credits: photostock
More on Babble
- 15 Things To Do This Summer That Will Help You Feel Like a Kid Again
- How to Improve Your Child’s Love of Reading
- 8 Tips For Teaching Your Child How to be a Good Friend
- 10 Things My Kids Say Way Too Often
- 6 Questions Every Parent Should Ask Their Child’s Dentist
- Survey Says: Having Three Kids is the Most Stressful