Are your kids excited for Halloween? Do they have their costumes all picked out and annoyingly asking you every day if they can “just try it on again” before the big day?
Halloween is a week away and with that many of you will start (or keep on doing) Halloween crafts with the kids. One of the biggest known crafts for Halloween is carving pumpkins to place on the porch for the 31st.
I have seen some pretty amazing pumpkin carvings lately — from the common face and ghosts to more intricate designs that must have taken far more patience to do than I have.
While I won’t be needing to do any of these safety precautions for our family since I am not into the whole thing, it doesn’t mean I don’t want you guys to be safe this Halloween!
Click through to read 8 safety precautions you should follow for carving pumpkins:
Photo credit: adapted from iStockPhoto
|Follow @AccustomedChaos on Twitter &
- 7 Places You Would Be Less Annoying If You Followed the Rules of the Road
- 7 Ways to Raise a Spoiled Child
- 12 things I Won’t Do, Even For My Kids
- 8 Common Things That Are Luxuries For Moms
- 7 Worst Mistakes That Parents Make When Talking to Kids