When you’re a kid, not everything your parents did always make much sense to you.
I remember staring at my parents with confusion — wondering why they thought that hiding cookies in their room was okay (as in hiding them from yours truly) or what the big deal was if I stayed up just a little bit later.
Then I became a parent and nearly everything my parents did started to make complete sense. As my kids get older, I find myself doing some of the things that made me question my parents’ sanity when I was a kid.
They all seem to make such logical sense now.
Photo credit: photostock
More on Babble
- 15 Things To Do This Summer That Will Help You Feel Like a Kid Again
- How to Improve Your Child’s Love of Reading
- 8 Tips For Teaching Your Child How to be a Good Friend
- 10 Things My Kids Say Way Too Often
- 6 Questions Every Parent Should Ask Their Child’s Dentist
- Survey Says: Having Three Kids is the Most Stressful