I spend a lot of my day with the kids reading and playing and hanging out together when they’re not in school. It’s fun to watch them grown and change over short periods of time and they always seem to amaze me with something new.
My kids can’t wait to grow up. They think that being 10 years old is exciting, but they’re always talking about how they can’t wait to be adults. I can see their fascination with adults, who seem to get away with a lot more than kids and have more freedom when they’re making all their own choices. They seem to think being an adult mans that you’re better at every activity and it’s way better than being a kid.
I don’t always see it that way though. There are some things, practical or not, that my kids are just better at than me. Without even trying!
Scroll through to see 9 things that my kids do so much better than I do:
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’129375′
Photo credit: adapted from photostock
More on Babble:
- 12 Ecards That Accurately Describe What It’s Like to Parent
- 7 Reasons Why Kids and Winter Don’t (or Shouldn’t) Mix
- 15 Ways to Connect With Your Child When You Have 15 Minutes
- 10 Small Things That Make My Kids Really Angry
- 20 Parents Share the Creative Excuses Their Kids Give to Get Out of Going to Bed