We all love video, so why do so many of us save the video camera for weddings, births, and school programs? What about the precious and amazing moments that happen in between?
Let’s take a look at the amazing life moments we may not have thought to capture on video — after the jump!
• Decorating the family Christmas tree
• Game night with friends
• Waiting on the results of a pregnancy test
• Telling daddy-to-be/grandparents-to-be that you’re expecting
• Baby showers
• Birthday dinners with friends and family
• Half-birthday celebrations
• Your sweet, inconsolable baby
• Breastfeeding your baby
• A raging toddler tantrum
• Reading a bedtime story to your child
• Saying a nighttime prayer with your child
• A typical Sunday family dinner
• Teaching your child to ride a bike
• Sibling rivalry
• Your kids playing in the backyard
• A surprise party
• Family day at the beach
• The first day of preschool
• Short interviews with your child on the first day of every school year
• Short interviews with your child on the last day of every school year
• Dressing up for Halloween
• Getting ready for prom
• Allowing your kids to video the family
• Telling your children the story of their births
• Sharing a special video wish for your child on each birthday
• Kids with their grandparents
• Kids singing and dancing to their favorite songs
• Your new family pet’s first day at home
• Kids playing with the family pet
• Family New Year’s resolutions
• A typical day at home
We’re surrounded with so many special moments every single day worth capturing on video. Fire up that video camera and become your family’s historian! There has never been a family quite like yours. We may not be able to hold back the clock but we can capture our family’s magic for lifetimes and beyond.
Do you capture video of your family regularly?
Want to capture your own family memories on video? We’re giving away two Sony Handycams! To enter for a chance to win, simply comment on any Sony-sponsored post (including this one) with an answer to the following question: what’s your favorite family memory? Contest runs through 11:59 p.m. EDT on September 30th, 2012, and you may enter once per post. Contest is open to U.S. residents only.
Want a chance to win weekly prizes like a Sony Handycam or a $200 Disney shopping card? Enter to win here!
Get the latest updates from Kid Scoop – Like us on Facebook!
More on Kid Scoop: