When I was growing up, I wasn’t really into the whole cowboy theme. We weren’t allow to have toys or watch movies or shows that showed any gun violence and that can be hard to avoid when you’re watching cowboys do their thing.
But this theme doesn’t have to be violent to be cute. Think of the signature boots and hats and it could become really fun decor for your son or daughter’s bedroom. There are a lot of amazing bedroom themes, but this is one that they won’t outgrow for a while. The neutral color schemes are calming and conducive for sleep and there are so many fun products you can get shipped right to your door from the sellers on Etsy.
Take a look at 15 products sold on Etsy that would be perfect for your child’s cowboy themed bedroom:
More on Babble
- 15 Things To Do This Summer That Will Help You Feel Like a Kid Again
- How to Improve Your Child’s Love of Reading
- 8 Tips For Teaching Your Child How to be a Good Friend
- 10 Things My Kids Say Way Too Often
- 6 Questions Every Parent Should Ask Their Child’s Dentist
- Survey Says: Having Three Kids is the Most Stressful