Game On! Super Bowl Fun for KidsNichole
Have I mentioned that I love football?
Yeah, I thought so.
So, in anticipation of this weekend, I’ve been wracking my brain for ideas to keep my kids happy while I’m jumping up and down like a crazed person during the Super Bowl.
Yes, I get a little overexcited.
If you’re like me and you’re hoping to watch the game and are wondering what you’ll do to entertain your kids, I’ve gathered up some fun ideas that should buy you a little time.
Here are my ideas to help you enjoy the game…
1. What kids (or adults) wouldn’t love to play some paper football? Here’s a great video with instruction and rules.
2. You could set your kids up in the kitchen with a cupcake decorating station and have them decorate with your team’s colors for the frosting.
3. How about a little Wall Football? Similar to pin the tail on the donkey, this game could keep the kids busy for a while.
4. Perhaps they’d like to prepare a half time show for you? With a collection of items you can gather from around the house, kids can spend the first half of the game on this fun project.
5. Maybe your kids enjoy playing Memory? Here’s a free printable for a fun NFL Memory matching game.
6. How about setting up a pom pom making station? These are super easy and could buy you some football watching time.
8. An NFL scavenger hunt would surely buy you a little time. Here’s a great list to get your kids hunting.
Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!